I’ll never slow down to be someone’s old lady. I stopped looking for you when I finally found me. I’m smarter than I give myself credit for. Yes, I have a bucket list. No, I am not a democrat. If I was lucky enough to grow up in Wyoming, I was lucky enough. I rarely get embarrassed. Piano solos remind me of the sound my heart made after it was broken. I love holding hands. Most of my friends are engaged, divorced or married. I am single and 23. I say the ‘f’ word a lot. My parents can beat up your parents. My brother doesn’t talk much and my Grandma uses swear words. I frequently voice my opinion ungracefully. I use coupons but buy expensive clothes. I’ve had a best friend for almost 2 decades- she lives in boise, id. I hate the word “moist.” They took my appendix. My 3-year-old god daughter wants to be taylor swift and her mother repaired a hole I had in my heart for years. I’d like to destroy cancer and all video games. I’ll always get teary during the national anthem, and I’ll never cry in a movie theater. I hate ring-back tones and irrational people. I never lie and I always say thank you and love you. If my life was a concert, it'd be SOLD OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment